- All vehicles in our fleet are smoke free. If you wish to smoke, we will be happy to stop so that you may smoke outside the vehicle.
- Prestige Limousine Service does not provide alcoholic beverages to any passenger. Passengers that choose to consume alcohol must be of legal age of 21 years old. The use or possession of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. Violation of the legal age of consumption of alcohol or the use or possession of illegal drugs will result in immediate termination of the contract and services. This will result in forfeiture of all fees or deposits for service.
- Passengers are not allowed to stand or hang out of the moon roof. Please keep hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times for your safety.
- Client or renter is responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and/or exterior of the vehicle. This includes but not limited to: gum, wine or alcohol spillage, vomiting inside or on outside of vehicle, breakage or theft of glassware, damage to audio/video equipment. There will be a $250 clean up fee and/or a $25 per glass replacement cost added to your final invoice in the event of non-compliance to the above.
- Please refrain from the use of body glitter or any type of glitter containing products inside the vehicle. These products damage the interior and are very difficult to remove. There will be a $100/hour fee assessed for the clean up and removal if found inside vehicle.
- Please do not litter. Your driver will be happy to discard excess trash from the travel cabin.
- Please gather your personal belongings prior to end of your travel experience. Prestige Limousine Service is not responsible for any items left inside the car.
- If you have a special request or if there is anything we can do to make your travel experience more memorable, please kindly ask your driver and they will see to your request.
- Prestige Limousine Service is not responsible for late arrival caused by and not limited to acts of nature, traffic, breakdown, inaccurate pickup or drop off information and any situation beyond our control.
- There is a non-refundable deposit of $200 required per vehicle reserved. The balance is due prior to or at the time of service.
Travel & Safety Rules back to Homepage
Comments back to Homepage